Cream dessert has been a premium ingredient that may come to everyone’s mind, especially while preparing a mouthful dessert for the dinner evening. The tangy, sweet, and irresistibly taste of those creamy layers are a class of their own. Usually, most of us may imagine a standard cheesecake with it. Still, the most unbelievable thing is to create a signature cream cheese dessert recipe this Christmas season that stands out among those ordinary cookies and candies.
So, today, here we are with a recipe that your friends and family are going to admire for sure. You can also say that it can take your buffet and bakery sales to a different level. So, let’s get started with knowing this chocolate dessert recipe that is guaranteed to be a knockout.
Perhaps, after reading the name, the taste of those melting brownies may have come. This elegant and easy to prepare recipe will tell you to showcase those delicious chocolate brownies marbled with luscious cheesecake in the form of fantastic squares. And guess what? This recipe is a hit, as it is one of the most requested recipes.
Ingredients you need to stock up…
White sugar – 2 cup
Eggs – 3
Butter – ¼ cup
Cream Cheese – 1 package
Chocolate Chips – 1 cup
All-Purpose Flour – ⅔ cup
Salt – ¼ tsp
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Now, let’s get started with the instructions for making this warm and smooth textured cream cheese dessert recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 175 Degrees C. Now, grease a 9-inch baking pan with melting butter.
- Combine 1 egg and ¼ cup of sugar in a mixing bowl along with the cream cheese. Beat it until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Stir the chocolate into the prepared mixture. Set aside.
- Fill a pan with water and bring it to boil. Turn off the heat, and let a heatproof bowl sit for a while in the water.
- In the same bowl, mix a cup of chocolate chips with butter’ stir it and blend them together evenly. Alongside, mix 2 eggs and ½ cup of sugar while sifting the flour with it.
- Now, add the salt, baking powder, and stir it well until it mixes well.
- Pour half of the batter into the square baking pan.
- Spread the mixture over the chocolate layer. Top the remaining area with the leftover chocolate mixture.
- You can even use a butter knife to swirl the top later into the cream cheese to form a marble pattern. You can even pop the layers with some sliced pistachios, dried berries, or hazelnuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 C degrees for at least 20-25 minutes till you see the top creasing and edges pulled away from the pan sides.
- Cool the prepared recipe thoroughly and cut into even squares.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and serve when required.
We hope you get an even better chocolate dessert recipe to prepare and cherish this festive season instead of store-bought sweets. Try it out and let us know your reviews in the comments section below.